Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IOWA Weather!

I ce
O vercast
W ind
A rctic Air

W onderful SUN!
E arly Outs (from school)
A dvisories to NOT Travel
T hunder
H ail
E lectricity Outages
R ain

24 Hours Folks....we can go from 73 degrees to below freezing!  I love it....not really...but it does remind me of an incredible promise from my father.  As some of you could tell from my recent blog and some who I've messaged/talked with personally know my mind/heart have been on a roller coaster of the extreme kind the past few weeks.  And just like the weather, God promises me in His faithfulness that He is always there...even when I don't see it clearly.  Spring has always come...even in Iowa...and this season of winter recently in my life will also change into spring in its season.  As I seek to hand over the things and thoughts that burden my heart and spirit today, I rejoice in the new life of a nephew, now 5 days old; I rejoice in answered prayer; I rejoice in a Heavenly Father that never fails. 

Psalm 89:8

New Living Translation (NLT)
8 O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies!
Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O Lord?
You are entirely faithful.
 
And I pray that "For those who read this that may also be in a season of winter Lord, may you bring glimpses of the spring that will come.  Surround their hearts with your peace and let them see glimmers of your true unfailing faithfulness.  Thank you Father. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment