I have two secrets to share tonight....
1. I am addicted to couponing....bargains....etc...(ok..so not much of a secret to most of you)
2. In mid-December I was sent an anonymous cash gift....with a note to "Please use your gifts to multiply this blessing"
I wasn't sure what that meant and so I prayed about it. And I share this to not build myself up...but instead to hopefully encourage some of you (and to remind myself) of how, if you allow God to take your situation and mix it with your passion, He will do great things.
And, so, as I prayed about what God would have me do, he reminded me that March 12 is Quinncidence Day...where a local family celebrates their daughter Quinn's life, although it was painfully short, by encouraging others to do random acts of kindness. I had a mission....use every bit of bargain shopping, rebates, coupons, etc. to obtain all kinds of items for Quinncidence Day. I would post a picture, but some of the gifts I want to be completely anonymous....maybe in a few weeks I will.
And I sit here amidst notecards, candy, poptarts, stickers, yarn, gift cards, cereal,etc....I am so excited for how this unknown person is allowing God to make so many others' day! I could have never done this on my own budget; I also could have spent the money given quickly and gotten many fun things....but this person knew that God would take my passion and inspire it for good and lots of it! Thank you my friend and may each Quinncidence that results glorify our LORD's Name!!
Kari - this is just so so so wonderful! Thank you for sharing your gifts, your passions and your Love of God to all those around you!
ReplyDelete